colour change or swap?

right im looking to change the look of my r27 i have the standard wheels in the gun metal grey colour, either looking to get them done a different colour so i like sergestions the car is red

or

swap them for some other wheels?

Blacks a good choice on a red car.

Nice set of black speedlines should do the trick.:wink:

The problem with black wheels is that the tyres then look a dirty grey colour. I've got a dark anthracite on mine and in my opinion it looks spot on! There's a photo in my project thread, need to get some more soon.

The problem with black wheels is that the tyres then look a dirty grey colour. I've got a dark anthracite on mine and in my opinion it looks spot on! There's a photo in my project thread, need to get some more soon.

very true. I've started blackening up the tyres with some auto glym tyre dressing once it's washed. goes some way to evenly up the colour difference.

True, but mine always looked nice with black wheels, tyres didn't look too bad actually:

2.jpg