Cold morning

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Would be good to get a few Mk3s up at the same time.

I could be up for this. Bit of a nervous Nerys though as have only done one track day so far. Don't want to be a mobile chicane! Would've loved to have been there today as weather was perfect but I had a weekend away with the Mrs. already booked. Maybe next time. Thought this was a hot hatch day though. Fezza is some hot hatch!!!!

I could be up for this. Bit of a nervous Nerys though as have only done one track day so far. Don't want to be a mobile chicane! Would've loved to have been there today as weather was perfect but I had a weekend away with the Mrs. already booked. Maybe next time. Thought this was a hot hatch day though. Fezza is some hot hatch!!!!

Live done 1 hot hatch and can't see myself doing another tbh. I prefer the Open Pitlane events.

Live done 1 hot hatch and can't see myself doing another tbh. I prefer the Open Pitlane events.

It was a open pit today bud. That's where I would prob want to start to be honest. Should try all meet up the next track day in March hopefully the weather will be the same as today.

Knockhill are running some evening sessions on 4th and 14th April. I may book the 4th as I'm off work. Nicely short 6-8 session to get back into the swing of things.

Whens your next outing [MENTION=43599]rosscoe[/MENTION]

I've got one booked on the 7th of May with track Scotland. I'm hoping I'll be able to make it, and if I've managed to get the stuff done to the car that I want to.

[MENTION=43599]rosscoe[/MENTION] [MENTION=4447]chris1888-197[/MENTION] [MENTION=51849]Johnny 99[/MENTION]

Knockhill have put another open pit lane event up on Saturday 19th March. 9am-12pm. Any interest?

I'm considering it.

Il let you know asap m8 could be up for this. My mate I am sure is on that day with his bmw. Is it £90 for the track day.

[MENTION=43599]rosscoe[/MENTION] [MENTION=4447]chris1888-197[/MENTION] [MENTION=51849]Johnny 99[/MENTION]

Knockhill have put another open pit lane event up on Saturday 19th March. 9am-12pm. Any interest?

I'm considering it.

I've booked for the hot hatch day on the Sunday, I've a bit of work to do to the car before hand so Saturday would've been a bit tight for me.
But Sunday will give her a run out.

I'm considering it.

Unfortunately I can't make this.

That's a shame [MENTION=393]N0ddie[/MENTION]! My mate is on that day too @roscoe, he has just booked on the sat and Sunday. How old is your wee man @NOddie? I take my wee man up he is 5 and loves it. Has to have his ear defenders on tho.