Cobra Daytona seat fitting.........

I have Cobra evolution seats in mine (head restraint seats are required in certain classes I run).
There was 2 different size options available (I'm 110kg) so I went for the larger width (GT I think they call it).
I purchased a set of universal side mounts which bolted directly to the seat (they have multiple height fitments), I fitted a set of universal slides to these mounts which allow the seat to slide back & forth as per oem, i then made a set of mounts (from 1" aluminium box section) that attach the slides to the floor.
With regard to the height I'm 6" & my seats are so low I have the s/wheel fully lowered. You could be 7" & sit in my car & still have headroom so seat height is no issue if you do it correctly. Hope this helps.

View attachment 15413

View attachment 15414

Extremely helpful info Steve. Thanks for the pics too.

Hopefully make a few calls if I get time today....

I'll have these for sale in a few weeks, perfect for use with side mounted seats if you want them on runners still. Also handy having the harness eyes move with the seat too. Oh and keep you central in the car, unlike any of the other options.

image_2.jpg

I'll have these for sale in a few weeks, perfect for use with side mounted seats if you want them on runners still. Also handy having the harness eyes move with the seat too. Oh and keep you central in the car, unlike any of the other options.

image_2.jpg

I may be interested in these mounts, let me know how much you're after for them!

Thankyou very much for the offer @pdd144c They look and sound fantastic !

Did you have these mounts fitted to a fixed / bucket seat as opposed to a tilting seat ?

***From reading - i'm not sure this type of mechanism / fitting will work on a tilting seat (Which the Daytona is).

I'll have a think on the price and let you know.

No sorry these are for side mounted buckets only!

Did these seat frames become available to purchase?