Clutch gone again

Need a bit of advice the clutch has gone on my 197 it was changed under warranty 13 months ago just over 6000 miles also had a new gearbox 16 months ago also under warranty. I feel this is not acceptable should I contact Renault uk to complain to try and get some help with costs? Any advice would be appreciated.
many thanks

You've answered your own post bud, phone renault uk and just moan at them. The clutch and work must come with some kind of warranty ...

depends on whats "gone" on it....if its friction material it could just be dare I say it bad driving/clutch use...some people do hold their cars on the clutch
when at junctions/inclines which just eats them...

Was the clutch changed first time around as the gearbox was out anyway?

There will be a years warranty on the work carried out originally (unless your warranty has since expired).

Must say getting a clutch covered under warranty once is difficult enough, let alone twice.

Clutch was changed twicein a 3 month period before I got the car 12 months ago clutch on my 172 is still original after 92000 milesand 8 years of ownership so would say I know how to use a clutch.

To clear some warranty comments up.

Warranty is 12 months on the part if you have paid or parts paid (with Renault contribution.

However if Renault paid the full lot or it was done under the cars warranty then it only lasts as long as the car is in warranty even if it was replaced 2 years and 364 days and then goes after 3 years and 1 day.