Club merchandise

Discussion in 'Questions, Bugs and Suggestions' started by l33th3tr33, Sep 1, 2017.

1. l33th3tr33

l33th3tr33 Paid Member

So when will the merchandise section of the site be filled with...... Merchandise?

I need a new cup, I have to drink from a Cliosport cup and feel the need to rep.

2. Roshi69

Roshi69

Belfast
    GW Clio 200 RS
    I'd be interested in rep'ing some merch also.

especially as i know a mug/cup would piss people off in the office as they're sick of me sitting on the forums and constantly looking at Clio stuff when they all have the typical 'shit Renault' opinion.

Im into my PC Gaming / detailing so merchandise to combine them would be fantastic e.g. mouse mats, mugs, branded buckets etc, maybe i'll just order a wack of stickers lol

3. l33th3tr33

l33th3tr33 Paid Member

I have a cup for nearly everything, cars, bikes, got an overclockers one too, and a customer made me a cup with the top gun logo but changed the lettering to top c*nt
    My mates dad makes cups, stickers etc too and he's made me loads with tits, naked girls and the worst one was a collage of about 50 old, wrinkly you know whats.

Roshi69 likes this.
  4. Jimmy

Jimmy Good cop Administrator

Thanks for your feedback guys, we are always keen to hear about how much interest there is in branded merchandise and this is something that we're in discussion with the forum owners about. We will keep you updated.

R11HOY, sevenfourate, Beany and 2 others like this.
  5. l33th3tr33

l33th3tr33 Paid Member

Awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

6. Micah

Micah Clumsy McButterfingers Moderator

Kent
    Clio 220 Trophy
    Mug for me too!
    Also, are we going to expand to 220t.net if the domain is available?

Big Ben likes this.
  7. Big Ben

Big Ben Winner - POTM February 2018 Paid Member

Herts
    And maybe 197t.net:grinning:

Benno, Jimmy, ///M and 2 others like this.
  8. l33th3tr33

l33th3tr33 Paid Member

Might as well do a meganeswap.net one too

lewisflintham, ///M and Big Ben like this.
  9. Chris

Chris Bad cop Administrator

Has been discussed before but nothing came about of it. Perhaps a fresh topic might spur things on this time round :smiley:

l33th3tr33 likes this.
  10. sevenfourate

sevenfourate Devotee of OCD Paid Member

Lowestoft, England.
    Racing Blue RS-200
    I'd love some forum bits-n-bobs. Be it a keyring, a baseball cap, a mug, pen, shirt or mouse-mat.

I imagine some limited (Could even be pre-paid etc so done at no risk) runs would sell no problems with the amount of members and new join-ups ongoing......

The 197/200 facebook group sell their stuff like its going out of fashion. And to be fair to them; have a nice range of well-priced quality products too.

R11HOY likes this.
  11. l33th3tr33

l33th3tr33 Paid Member

What's the name of the group?

12. Chris

Chris Bad cop Administrator

It is being looked into!

l33th3tr33 likes this.
  13. Benno

Benno Gold Member

RS197/200 with a little r in a circle at the end! I'm on their stand for Trax and have a few little bits from them.

l33th3tr33 likes this.