Clocks / Instrument Panel Removal

LiamRS197

Paid Member
Hi guys, I'm after a little advice hopefully someone can help, I've done a little search and can't seem to find much on it. As the title suggests I would like to know how you remove the clocks/speedo as I have just purchased a set of RS200 clocks that need fitting and can't see how the old ones are removed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, Liam

I'm based in Stoke, noticed there are a couple of places around me that offer the mileage to be changed. Also I have a Renault garage which is fairly local although they'd probably charge an arm and a leg, presumably when installing new clocks its just the mileage that needs to be changed or am I wrong?

Last edited:
I don't think a Renault garage will offer that service. Certainly none here in Northern Ireland have the equipment to do it.

I'm based in Stoke, noticed there are a couple of places around me that offer the mileage to be changed. Also I have a Renault garage which is fairly local although they'd probably charge an arm and a leg, presumably when installing new clocks its just the mileage that needs to be changed or am I wrong?

SC Auto's will do it for you. They're in Worsely, just outside Manchester. Not a million miles away from you

I struggled to find anyone to do it, and anyone who I did contact wanted anywhere between 150-200quid to do it. Unsure what Steve will charge you, but he done mine so I know he is capable.

http://www.scautoelectrics.co.uk/Contact/Contact.php

SC Auto's will do it for you. They're in Worsely, just outside Manchester. Not a million miles away from you

I struggled to find anyone to do it, and anyone who I did contact wanted anywhere between 150-200quid to do it. Unsure what Steve will charge you, but he done mine so I know he is capable.

http://www.scautoelectrics.co.uk/Contact/Contact.php

Thanks, I'll take a look at that could well be of interest :smile: think the majority of places charge an overinflated price because they think it's a urgent requirement of some sort.

[MENTION=51371]LiamRS197[/MENTION] Did you ever get the speedo reprogrammed? Want to do the same thing with mine when i've completed the Meg conversion :smile:

[MENTION=51371]LiamRS197[/MENTION] Did you ever get the speedo reprogrammed? Want to do the same thing with mine when i've completed the Meg conversion :smile:

I had mine reprogrammed. The person who did my conversion did mine.

I didn't pay. Was just part of my package. I know when I'd researched it before people were quoting me up to 150. Unlikely SC charges anywhere near that

[MENTION=51698]Tutuur[/MENTION] you can do it via the Renault CLIP I believe, which is how I had mine reprogrammed :smile:

You sure about that mate?

i have a friend who owns a Renault dealership so could propably sort it then

you happen to know the steps to be taken?

Similar Thread Suggestions