Clio197/200.net banner photos - Submissions here

I could even out the fade, I was just trying to fill as much of the width as possible :smile:

:smiley: Not easy is it mate? It's surprising how much you need in the width of the photo. Most of the photos on this forum would just give a thin sliver of car and that's it. Nice banners though. Really like the two blue cars at Oulton Park.

Do you have PhotoShop? Ever use the cloning tool?

:smiley: Not easy is it mate? It's surprising how much you need in the width of the photo. Most of the photos on this forum would just give a thin sliver of car and that's it. Nice banners though. Really like the two blue cars at Oulton Park.

Do you have PhotoShop? Ever use the cloning tool?

Yeah when you scale the picture down so the car looks ok, you're left with two massive black bars either side, it's really annoying :excited:

Yeah I use photoshop, but struggle with the clone tool. I used it with my picture, you might be able to see on the right the lamp is cloned, I just find it easier to stretch the image a little bit :tearsofjoy:

Yeah when you scale the picture down so the car looks ok, you're left with two massive black bars either side, it's really annoying :excited:

Yeah I use photoshop, but struggle with the clone tool. I used it with my picture, you might be able to see on the right the lamp is cloned, I just find it easier to stretch the image a little bit :tearsofjoy:

Loads of good tutorials on YouTube mate. Clone tool is amazing when you get past the "omg it takes ages" stage. You soon get to grips with how to do it quickly. Will help loads :thumb:

Reactions: Dystant
If anyone has any large DSLR size pictures of 197's/200's/200T's) that you might like to feature, you can send them to me and I will see what I can do.

It would be best if they were the RAW image file, in the original size that way I can tweak them.

You can host them on Dropbox and then I can download them and make some banners up.

Me and Jimmy don't have the access to change the banners, hence Nik being tagged in! He's the guru on them sort of things..