Clio vs Golf R

Yeah, exactly what i was thinking when i saw him in the middle of the track...

Did feel a bit sorry for the guy, brand new car and stone chips were literally everywhere!

And then you thought D!ck head as you passed him.

bet he pulls back onto the racing line IF he ever goes out again.

www.dipyourcar.com ?

This shows that this is the type of car is more suited to being slammed on its ass on air-ride, rear window stickered to shiz with some bling 20's with lots of dead cow adorning the interior.....

Leave the track stuff to the Renaults

Check out your stance now....lol

Last edited:
Saw the video today on youtube and was smiling :smile: that happened when somebody thing that clio is only cheap "placebo" hot hatch...so those who know **** about cars ;-) and ollie, this is away from this thread but you got sprayed A-pillars? Looks perfect and want do it the same but want to know if it was easy to remove them and get them back sprayed? And did you do the same with C-pillars ? :smile:

Happens all the time, people seem to judge their ability by other cars. With the mentality of "I've got a faster car therefore I'm faster". Without sparing a thought to the driver and set-up/tyres of the car they're chasing/overtaking. My friend has a heavily modified astra and just being a passenger in the car 2 Porsches have done exactly as this guy has in his golf.

Saw the video today on youtube and was smiling :smile: that happened when somebody thing that clio is only cheap "placebo" hot hatch...so those who know **** about cars ;-) and ollie, this is away from this thread but you got sprayed A-pillars? Looks perfect and want do it the same but want to know if it was easy to remove them and get them back sprayed? And did you do the same with C-pillars ? :smile:

Not sure which ones you're talking about...

The outside pillars have been wrapped in gloss black vinyl and the interior ones are wrapped in grey alcantara. Hope that helps :wink:

I saw them on your photo here added from interior...so alcantara? Ok, i want them spray to colour of the dashboard. So was it hard to remove them ? I've got my steering wheel retrimed in alcantara, you should also try this "upgrade" ;-) altought, i love your brutal clio !!!! :smile:

I saw them on your photo here added from interior...so alcantara? Ok, i want them spray to colour of the dashboard. So was it hard to remove them ? I've got my steering wheel retrimed in alcantara, you should also try this "upgrade" ;-) altought, i love your brutal clio !!!! :smile:

Yes the inside is alcantara, same colour as the dashboard :wink: Very easy you just pull them off with a bit of force. Make sure not to break the clips haha. I've been thinking of doing the wheel next, do you have any photos of yours?

i dont have any photos here on this forum but if you got Instagram on your mobile, you can find me as "siso_rb7" a there is one photo ... or if you want, just give me your email and a will send you some better ones :smile: ok, thats the point not to break those clips ... i think the hardest part :smiley:

Just seen the video...Wow this is so wrong!!

This golf is quick on the straight line though! Is it stock?

I think it looks faster on the video than it was in real life :wink:

I started braking early when i saw his speed/line. The Golf has at least 70bhp more than my Clio but coming out of corners there was no comparison, the RS just shot out of corners whilst he was fighting with his under steer haha

i dont have any photos here on this forum but if you got Instagram on your mobile, you can find me as "siso_rb7" a there is one photo ... or if you want, just give me your email and a will send you some better ones :smile: ok, thats the point not to break those clips ... i think the hardest part :smiley:

Thanks ill have a look on instagram, good luck with the pillars!

I think it looks faster on the video than it was in real life :wink:

I started braking early when i saw his speed/line.

I see, that explains it then.

I know these cars have around 70-80 bhp more but he really came out of nowhere, suggesting that he was carrying much more speed than you on the straight line. But I guess you judged the whole thing wisely:wink: