Clio RS

Saw this on Facebook before.

The official announcement fell this morning, such a cold shower..
The Clio R.S. 16 will finally that a concept because while its production was beautiful and well planned.
Here is the press release of Renault Sport:
" presented at the grand prix of Monaco, Clio R.S. 16, is a concept for celebrating 40 years of renault sport. After a feasibility study, Renault has decided not to sell a limited series derived from the concept because clio r.s. 16. Production was to be carried out at the factory alpine of dieppe. However, after study, this project cannot coexist with the launch of the new alpine. In a constant goal of quality, Renault took the decision not to take the risk of leading the two projects simultaneously

Saw this on Facebook before.

The official announcement fell this morning, such a cold shower..
The Clio R.S. 16 will finally that a concept because while its production was beautiful and well planned.
Here is the press release of Renault Sport:
" presented at the grand prix of Monaco, Clio R.S. 16, is a concept for celebrating 40 years of renault sport. After a feasibility study, Renault has decided not to sell a limited series derived from the concept because clio r.s. 16. Production was to be carried out at the factory alpine of dieppe. However, after study, this project cannot coexist with the launch of the new alpine. In a constant goal of quality, Renault took the decision not to take the risk of leading the two projects simultaneously
Well spotted. Gutted, I really wanted one of these. My bank manager will sleep better tonight though. Guess I will have to try and meg my own car now...

Reactions: Johnny 99
Ah that's really disappointing... :worried: I wouldn't have been in a position to buy one new, but this was one car I'd have loved to have seen made. Such a shame.

Well going by that video on youtube from that dru guy, probably a good move from renault, looked to be a bit of a bodged job.