Clio goes... Panda 100hp arrives.

Looking forward to seeing it at Curborough Ross! I've seen a mates mums one of these in a gorgeous blue today - they look like a fun motor.

I had a red one of these in 2008 loved it had the alloys painted black. I sold it because fiat wouldn't fix the noise back brakes when reversing here's mineyqu2edyb.jpg te4a9a2e.jpg

Last edited:
I had a red one of these in 2008 loved it had the alloys painted black. I sold it because fiat wouldn't fix the noise back brakes when reversing here's mineyqu2edyb.jpg te4a9a2e.jpg

Are those wheels smaller or is that a trick of the light/colour?

Looking forward to seeing it at Curborough Ross! I've seen a mates mums one of these in a gorgeous blue today - they look like a fun motor.

Your mate's mum is a cool woman :tongueout:

The red one looks like Postman Pats Van!

How much was your insurance to get a £470 refund?!!

Sorry I got that a bit wrong! My insurance on the Clio was £597 and got a £470 refund when I cancelled it because they were on only going to give me a £70 refund when I changed cars. I got a quote of £331 for the Panda so cancelled with Admiral and went with quotemehappy.

Cheers for the comments everyone, I didn't expect it to get such a good reception :smile:.

Shame you had to sell the clio, not sure about the panda, may drive okish, look wise its not my cuppa at all

Can see the appeal with everything cheaper, was debating a fabia vrs for running costs and not to shabby performance, not just yet though.

Currently considering something similar for the misses. I suggested the Panda...she promptly told me to jog on. I like them!

I too have a soft spot for these. If I was to move on to save some cash, it would be a toss up between a panda 100 or a twingo GT.

I hope you miss the Clio a terrible amount :tongueout:

On a serious note the money saving side of things is nice. You will notice how little you need to stop off for fuel now lol, I cant get use to it!

Haha cheers!

I'll actually be stopping the same because to brim it from fumes costs £43 in V-Power! In the words of Jezza it has a 'fuel thimble'. At least I get a reminder of how much I'm saving every time I fill up :smiley:

I too have a soft spot for these. If I was to move on to save some cash, it would be a toss up between a panda 100 or a twingo GT.

I considered the 133 but I don't think there is enough of a saving to justify the change. In the Twingo GT v Panda 100hp battle the Panda won because it's the rarer car and I think it feels that bit more special (as special as a Panda can feel!).

I considered the 133 but I don't think there is enough of a saving to justify the change. In the Twingo GT v Panda 100hp battle the Panda won because it's the rarer car and I think it feels that bit more special (as special as a Panda can feel!).

The 133's real world fuel consumption isn't much better than the 197, I was getting 27ish mpg, getting 24ish in the Clio.

Shame you had to sell the clio, not sure about the panda, may drive okish, look wise its not my cuppa at all

Can see the appeal with everything cheaper, was debating a fabia vrs for running costs and not to shabby performance, not just yet though.

Currently considering something similar for the misses. I suggested the Panda...she promptly told me to jog on. I like them!

I think the fact that it's not a conventionally cool car means they are cheaper to buy which suits me!

Vrs seem to hold their value like no other car! I'm sure they were only 13k new yet there are some with 40k miles on 07 plates up for 8k!