clio cup side skirts and splitter?

wanted to know if it's possible to paint the skirts and splitter? i like the look of them but dont think it would suit my clio in racing blue. anyone attempted to paint them before??

not too sure mate i dont see why you couldnt paint them but you might lose the effect on the splitter and skirts, i think the blue will look ok with them heres my albi blue with the splitter
pic2005.jpg
pic2006.jpg

i like to keep everything looking clean, like thats the way it came out of the factory. In black they kind of look like they were stuck on as a second thought. They suit some cars and others not so much. Black, blue, and red cars same to be able to pull it off. Not so keen on others

Lol I do think this is a good idea and it shouldn't be too hard to do well. Pretty sure if you get it done it will be one-of-a-kind. I haven't seen any others about!

Lol I do think this is a good idea and it shouldn't be too hard to do well. Pretty sure if you get it done it will be one-of-a-kind. I haven't seen any others about!

yea i think itll look good all body coloured that is what i was going to do when i first got mine but i have decided to go for the blue with black trims with my car

...they kind of look like they were stuck on as a second thought.

Because they were, otherwise Renault would have made it look like that in the first place. :tongueout:

Never seen em painted, so i´m guessing you have to find out by yourself. Since your car is blue I would rather think about some real carbon treatment.

Last edited:
Because they were, otherwise Renault would have made it look like that in the first place. :tongueout:

Never seen em painted, so i´m guessing you have to find out by yourself. Since your car is blue I would rather think about some real carbon treatment.

i cant decide if i like them or not. its the same as the cup spoiler...i think it an aquired taste

i was thinking about getting the front splitter a while ago and colour coding it, :smile:

but changed my mine, lol