Clio ala Seriosha - Pic Heavy

Hey altogether!

Since i've got my Clio RS 3 Ph. 2 in Sept. 09 freshly from the Factory its been some time now. And a lot of hassle with Renault :tongueout:

The original intention when i bought it was kinda like "I buy a RS, Spec it to my needs, and i can leave it like that, no need to modify it..."
I already see you grinning you *******s :smiley:

In the beginning there was:

Swiss Full Fat Spec:

Albi Blue
Black Exterior Pack (Delivered in Anthra thx to the stupid Salesman - was changed on their behalf)
Yellow Interior Pack
Cup Pack
Recaros
Tinted Windows
White Speedlines
Auto A/C
Keyless Go
Light/Rainsensor
GT Spoiler (Cup one ordered - not delivered because of a missing homologation in the starting Phase they say, my Grandma prbly wouldve believed it... but they could pull out of it)
Bluetooth

Herefore a big **** YOU to the Stealers of the Renault Wild Station in Schönbühl, Switzerland - You are a bunch of rude Idiots with no knowledge.

Photo of Day-1

IMGP2214.jpg

The Colour combination made me sick... short thereafter it got sorted.

IMGP2442.jpg

Then it began... the epic journey every Petrolhead does with every of his Cars, no matter the initial intention.

A List, a few Pics and a few Commentarys of what to follow:

Body Work and Exterior Lights:

The Rearlights had to be changed. Im not a fan of optical Mods, but due to the high Risk of Eyecancer i booked that under Healthcare Costs...

Their Build Quality was not measurable (Screwed Screws - i like that word :smiley: - , Distance to Chassis and a missplaced Seal) Again a Big **** YOU to the Renault Station Blender in Konstanz - Germany for demolishing my Stuff with the Commentary that its "cheap Junk" and thats not their fault.

F27112CL3.jpg

Interior Light was changed to Phillips LEDs, also the Rearplate lights.
Osram Diadem allaround.

Interior and Audio:

Mosconi Gladen One 4 x 120 W Amp
Ampire Subwoofer, Bassreflex, integrated in the Bootbottom together with the Amp.
Ampire 2 Way Frontsystem
Alpine 126 BT Radio with Handsfree + Stalk Adaptor
(With NO Thanks to C.A.S. Caraudio in Germany for messing this up and thx to Audio Factory in Romanshorn - Switzerland for the effort and the in the End working Audiosystem)
everything was integrated as invisible as possible.

Renault Sport Steeringwheel Monogramm

N27131CL3.jpg

FIA and DMSB Certified bolted Safetycage (Thanks to Titus Automotive - awesome Job!)
Schroth Profi II-FE ASM 4/6 Point Harnesses (Confromity to ECE as 4, and FIA as 6 Point ) mounted to the Cages Harness bars and Chassis welded mounting points after FIA regulations.

The Bucket is already chosen, it'll be the Sparco Corsa for me. The Codriver Seat will be a bit wider so not most the others have to stay out :smiley:

Sadly, it'll take again a lot of money and time till i can put them in due to the... difficult... regulations in Switzerland... (i.e.: Visual inspection of the Chassis mounting points for the Harnesses at the DTC in the French part of Switzerland - yes, you have to drive there for this 5 minute work - and 500 CHF later, youre good to go).

R.S. Monitor (Thx at Oliver of the Renault Station Bender in St. Ingbert - Germany =) )

Motor, Gearbox, Exhaust, Intake:

Der Motor is completly Stock

The Gearbox was changed after a pityful death at the Hockenheimring (Thx to Oliver again) and since it was out already - upgraded with a Quaife Torsen Differencial.
This will get some Millers non LS Oil soon, i dont think it will sort out the since the change bit lumpy Shifter - but that it will not fail completly again.

Exhaust is a Akrapovic Slip-On (Again a Big **** YOU at the Renault Station Blender in Konstanz - Germany. They've been to stupid to mount this correctly, even after reading the included installation manual - they said - and since its "cheap Junk" too like the Rearlamps i just have to live with it...

Intake wise its a Green Panel Filter.

Suspension and Brakes:

KW Clubsport Suspension with adjustable Uniball Topmounts, this will get fine tuned in Spring by Weightdistribution.

Breakingfluid is ATE Super Blue
Brakingpads are Carbone Lorraine RC5+ all around.
ATM the Discs are Stock, but since they cant withstand the actual abuse Tarox F2000 Discs are already waiting for mounting, on the Rear it'll be grooved Renault Discs

Fischer Steelbraided Breaklines.

Wheels and Tyres:

OZ Alleggerita HLT in 8x17 for the Summer or Rain on Track.
Till now with Toyo R1R 225/45/17, This Summer i actually want the Yokohama AD 08 in 225er Size.

Black Speedlines in Black with Conti Wintercontact TS830P in 215/45/17 for Winter.

Speedlines in White whith Federal FZ-201 in 225/45/17 in Medium on the Front and Soft on the Rear for dry Track use.

A Big thx also at the Forum Shop Guy of Cliors.de for his efforts in supplying the Community with Parts and offers!

OK, that should be it, Pics of different modification Stages down under.

Critics, Commentarys and so on are welcome :wink:

Well... not about the English tho, I'm one of "Ze Germanz" after all :wink:

2011-04-19%252013.20.42.jpg

2011-04-19%252013.22.18.jpg

2011-04-19%252013.21.50.jpg

2012-07-17%252017.08.27.jpg

2012-08-07%252008.59.41.jpg

20121112_113341.jpg

20121112_172200.jpg

20121114_154147.jpg

20121114_154213.jpg

2011-02-19%252012.04.10.jpg

20130221_232837.jpg

20130221_232903.jpg

20130221_232915.jpg

20130221_232935.jpg

20130221_233041.jpg

HHR%2520ACS%25202012%25201%2520007%2520klein.jpg

2011-05-28%252015.57.28.jpg

20130222_105749.jpg

20130222_105937.jpg

20130222_105959.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice car and some great modifications!
We need to organise a big meet when it gets warmer and drive Stelvio, Bermina pass etc.

I love it mate but I have to ask...how come you've installed ICE in this track weapon? Not a fan but I have to admit it looks awesome, great job.

Love what you've done to it mate, always loved those rear lights too.

Driving roads near you are another level - jealous!

I love that road!!

Can't believe you changed from GT spoiler to Cup tho. Shame on you!

Thx alot to all of you =)

@ Yiannis: Im sorry, but i cant figure out what you mean by the ICE!?
@ Rogue: Ehm... it has always been the GT Spoiler!?

Glad you managed to get the anthracite bits sorted to black. Really not a fan of grey bits.

Really nice looking car. Great project :smiley:

Awesome car, I have to say the cage is a little in your face for my liking. But my god you've done a good job with that car :thumbsup:

Its a custom Made Full Cage, Bolted, FIA and DMSB Certified for 2 Person (so you can Rallye) CrMo, Tube diameters between 45 and 40mm with wall thicknesses between 2,5 and 2 mm. So a fair bit over the minimal spec.
Special Bolt-Connectors CNCed from whole bits.
Weighs 52kg all in all.
This is a serious bit of craftmansship, no show and shine.
Powder Coated (yes, in Yellow :smiley: )

I wouldnt thought that this get so much appreciation, thx alot to all of you =)

@ Marshal:

I have to say, as awesome as its looking, just for driving there are better roads around there. The Bends are SO tight there, you cant get a fluid flow in your driving....