Clio 4 200T - To remap or not be remapped

Hi Womble

I'm a new owner, had my car two months now and love to know what exhaust and air filter you have fitted.
love the sound of the supersprint but maybe too loud as my wife uses it during the week.
think the RS tuning is the route I will go after your comments on the bluefin.

I am just running the stock exhaust, it doesn't seem to be that restrictive. Filter is a Ktec panel. No tricks just proper mapping. A £1000 for a little noise is money that can be spent on Suspension.

Looks like Paul is going to be busy
great advice Womble
very surprised yours is a standard exhaust

Hi Womble

I'm a new owner, had my car two months now and love to know what exhaust and air filter you have fitted.
love the sound of the supersprint but maybe too loud as my wife uses it during the week.
think the RS tuning is the route I will go after your comments on the bluefin.

Mine,

Bmc panel filter, makes a bit more induction noise but in terms of performance is marginal...
About the exhaust, I think in this case Renault as done a great job, specially, when some performance exhausts such as Miltek, I heard that the car makes less noise with it, which is funny...

I am just running the stock exhaust, it doesn't seem to be that restrictive. Filter is a Ktec panel. No tricks just proper mapping. A £1000 for a little noise is money that can be spent on Suspension.

Hi Womble,

Great results mate, Noticed your posts on the Australian Clio forum as well.

Do RS Tuning use their own tuning calibration(s) for the Clio 4T mate? They certainly are getting great results, that's for sure.

Cheers mate.

My car is mapped on the Dyno by Paul at RS Tuning, he maps the whole thing, will be able to do the gearbox as well. He downloads the map off the car then makes the alterations, then uploads the new calibration into the car. Totally taper proof as well. [emoji3]

My car is mapped on the Dyno by Paul at RS Tuning, he maps the whole thing, will be able to do the gearbox as well. He downloads the map off the car then makes the alterations, then uploads the new calibration into the car. Totally taper proof as well. [emoji3]

Has he done the gearbox yet? I was talking to him last week about it and said he was still working on it.
Not that I'm that fussed now as I've sold mine lol.