clio 200 wont start

my car wont start its turning over but not starting theres a buzzing coming constantly coming from the engine any suggestions?

Starter motor? Just to clarify mine had a buzzing sound before.it finally gave up . It would turn over just not enough

Last edited:
no its not the starter motor i think its fuel orientated i have rang my car insurance they are pickin it up 2moz i had it started then the revs dropped slowly then finally cut out an wouldnt start again it did it earlier in the day an i got it started an thought it was just a 1 off

the dbw (drive-by-wire) throttle housing can make a buzzing sound - wonder if the throttle stuck shut....

if it is the drive by wire it fail safe's closed but it should still idle i would have thought, just not give you a throttle pedal

Starting, running for a short period of time and then dying are classic symptoms of fuel pump. They can also make a sort of buzzing noise too

or could possiably be the immobilser either way it aint bein picked up till monday :@ well pissed of bout that like cheers for the advice

just incase anyone was wondering finally getting sorted renault assistance are recovering it as i did not want to claim on my insurance to get it recovered but what hard work i live in germany but bought the car from england so i rang renault assistance in germany they said because its an english car england would have to deal with it so i rang them and they said because i was in germany they would have to put me though to there office in france who have now rang renault assistance in germany to recover it but when i first rang my local garage in the uk to ask if all this was possiable they said no so moral of the story dont take no for an answer