Clio 200 white with anthracite pack.

Had the car mot'd yesterday, failed initially on the headlight beam being too low, halfords adjusted them and retested for a complete price of £29(price of they're online booked mot)
Today I ventured down to Blandford to everyone's favourite place KTEC. There I was greeted by all the staff present and was given the use of a 182 for the day.

2ce3fe2e910f8f398c3445e265f91c93.jpg

Ventured into Bournemouth and found some turtles.

9ce1b28ef98a3a80ad7748aa04d8fa36.jpg

Then headed back to ktec to my car ready waiting. Had the 36k service along with the gearbox oil change. Car felt much better on the way home with the gearshifts. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, my opinion of ktec is professional and full of knowledge. Small issues where picked up during they're courtesy check and I was sat down and talked to about each issue with an exploded diagram and actual customer photos in front of me of all affected components.

Didn't get the car washed as I'm trying to p!ss someone off. But here it is back home nice and sparkling :tongueout:

cf239149e156f46b6fdc9f5208f29357.jpg

Next step is to fit the scorpion non res catback as soon as I recieve it and I think after that I may go for poly bushes and brakes

That's still classed as clean! Lol. You can still see the white haha.

If only you'd have found my ad...you'd have got the car cheaper than from a dealer with a Scorpion already fitted :worried:

Sounds good though so enjoy!

Yea with decat car is only used for fun really.

I did find the YouTube video Steve. Would have been a good deal!! :worried:

[MENTION=4601]Stephen[/MENTION] had a decat Scorpion system on his 200. He did have some fly by vids if i remember correctly

Had a small spot at the start of the vid. Kinda used to driving with a flat spot now as I've had a decat since I picked the car up. Remap after Christmas :smile:

[MENTION=1272]Fernandez[/MENTION] Thats the mother, getting out of control now!!!

[video=youtube_share;tLF29WpuHVY]http://youtu.be/tLF29WpuHVY[/video]