Clio 200 Raider

I wonder how much longer they will continue to produce the RenaultSports at the Dieppe factory. I mean no offence to Renault but in some of those images the "factory" looks more like some petrol heads workshop/shed than a full blown production line :smiley:

I wonder how much longer they will continue to produce the RenaultSports at the Dieppe factory. I mean no offence to Renault but in some of those images the "factory" looks more like some petrol heads workshop/shed than a full blown production line :smiley:

Sara it really is a great trip and that black clio with the others kinda lights are dfo LPG coversions as they had a few around when i went early this year with stanners

Sara it really is a great trip and that black clio with the others kinda lights are dfo LPG coversions as they had a few around when i went early this year with stanners

I'm hoping they do some more dieppe trips next year, will def get my name down for one.

had a sit in number 20/50 today whilst i as getting abit of PAIN FREE!! warranty work done,

got to say i really like it just something different and the paint work feels dead soft to the touch,
6551494133_6363c86884.jpg
Untitled by glenndobledesigns, on Flickr

6551493101_728c37f55b.jpg
Untitled by glenndobledesigns, on Flickr

Looks nice but I wouldn't have one. Don't seem what the point pay over 20k for that, it look the same the normal 200 & must be hard work to keep that paintwork in mint.

How do you get on these trips?

Is it through renaultsport?

I enquired on the Renaultsport forum and unfortunately there will be no factory tours next year... Just wondering if thats because they will be building something a but special??

The raider does look nice but not different enough to tempt a change from me. However, if I didn't have a 200 it would definately be on my list.

I'm guessing there will be Clio RS 4th gen prototype in the factory next year hence no visits.