Clio 200 Insurance

Yep, East Lancs, and particularly the BB postcode, has the highest cash-4-crash rates in the UK, hence we get battered on our premiums :worried:

I pay about £600 @ 30 y/o and 8/9 NCB.

Just got my renewal quote through - Paid about £500 last year, renewal quote is £1200 :zomg:

Best I've managed to get down to so far is £6-700. Wouldn't mind but I'm 33 FFS and have no accs, no points, 10yrs NCB. When I first got the car in '08 I was paying under £400. :worried:

Any recommendations would be more than welcome.

Cant wait to cream the cheap insurance!

Brought my 197 cup when i was 19, insurance was £ 3,200 in my name, no crashes etc, but also no 'no claims' as i had a 172 before and ive always done it under my dads name.

Managed to get it for £1700 first year under the old mans insurance, now paying £1500, maybe next year when im 21 it'll start going down and ill be able to put it in my name?!

Heres for hoping!

They wonder why so many people put themselves down as named drivers!

When I looked in jan, lowest was £1100 and the third cheapest was £1500+ I managed to just over £800. I live in CH7 and it's a pain in the butt.

Mine went up from £550 to £836 on the renewal. Got them back down to £717 but nowhere seemed to be able to beat it. This is Aviva