Clio 200 Insurance

Got my insurance renewal yesterday from privilege for my 200 gordini - £267for the year :thumbup1: A benefit of being 52 lol

Got my insurance renewal yesterday from privilege for my 200 gordini - £267for the year :thumbup1: A benefit of being 52 lol

I was going to ask your age before i finished reading lol!! Thats half my premium!!:thumbup1:

I hate all you people with cheap insurance :wink: lol

Im 21 and paying £800 to insure my 200 Cup. (not bad for my age tbf though)

ay where are these cheap quotes coming from?

im 28 now, but last July when I was 27 my renewal came thru from privilege at £1200 (£600 more than the previous year for simply having an extra years no claims!! makes no sense).
After a week of searching for better quotes ended up paying £810 for a 2007 R27. think im getting ripped off lol

A lot of it is based upon location...

I notice you're based in Runcorn which I think is WA7 XXX?

WA7 is a D* area which boosts premiums somewhat whereas I am moving to Aberdeen which is mostly A, meaning the lowest car crime and hence lower insurance premiums. I'm not saying this is everything they base premiums on but it definitely matters!

Elephant, Bell and Admiral (all the same company) always come out cheapest for me as a young driver.

I'm 22 and have been quoted 600 on my 197...

Liambo: Who is that with?

Admiral mate :smile:

******* :wink: How have you got it that cheap!??

For info, im with Admiral. I live in a 'C' classed Nottinghamshire Postcode. 0 points, crashes etc.

Haha!! Lucky eh? I'm with Admiral also.., No idea what class i stay in but they mentioned it was probably the safest postcode in my town. Car is garaged (probably stays on the drive 1 night a week maximum), 0 points *touch wood* but 1 claim in march '07. But also have 5 years NCB.

O.O
man I'm getting done over on my insurance.
B grade postcode, 23, female, no points, 10,000 miles per year, 1 claim 2 years ago and 2 years no claims I can say I'm easily paying double what most of you are paying (1450) and that was the cheapest quote I could get after 4 days of searching :worried:
btw mines a 197

Mine doubled last year from £490 to £1036, just ended up paying it, this year i think i will have a look round.
15 years NCB
Its all one big rip off!!!!

I got no NCB, 12000 miles a year, kept in garage (actually is), 22 years old with Admiral and mines £720.
Insurance premiums can also depend on your job as well.

Mine doubled last year from £490 to £1036, just ended up paying it, this year i think i will have a look round.
15 years NCB
Its all one big rip off!!!!

What postcode are you fella?? The low BB codes around me are the highest premium areas in the country!! :chair: