Clio 200 edc

On my third EDC
Aye, nice fleet you have had there and a few reg no's to avoid :smiley:

You won't be disappointed what colour you having
2013-2014 Black, White or Silver 200 Lux is the plan, ideally non-cup but not overly fussed - Won't be until late Sept/early Oct as family hols in the way, but got my eyes peeled on market.

As per my other threads it will be a step back in torque, and a change from RWD, but looking forward to the change for a couple of years :smile:

Aye, nice fleet you have had there and a few reg no's to avoid :smiley:

2013-2014 Black, White or Silver 200 Lux is the plan, ideally non-cup but not overly fussed - Won't be until late Sept/early Oct as family hols in the way, but got my eyes peeled on market.

As per my other threads it will be a step back in torque, and a change from RWD, but looking forward to the change for a couple of years :smile:
Why avoid??? They work!!!!

None taken they do have a hard life with me Spa is my playground
Had noticed, and 100% envious you get to go so often, love that track! Been years since I've been.
Maybe one day again when I have my car, family trip etc
I'm looking for a low milage and low owner, hopefully non tracked car. Not that tracked means dead, but it does take its toll, know that from my 200sx days!

Had noticed, and 100% envious you get to go so often, love that track! Been years since I've been.
I'm looking for a low milage and low owner, hopefully non tracked car. Not that tracked means dead, but it does take its toll, know that from my 200sx days!
If I can help let me know on my 12th RS

I must say my 220t Trophy covers the boxs 5 doors re Grandson and quick enough to have fun