clio 200 cup tweeters

replaced my speakers in the clio a few weeks ago but removed the tweeter covers and theres not even any tweeters or wires in there ? is this normal on the cup ?

does anyone know an easy way to wire these in if original wires arnt there

I believe Cup's don't have tweeters. I bought a Renault replacement Pioneer kit off a guy on the forum, and he hadn't even used the tweeters as he said they didn't have any wires for them so I assume it's the same all round - although my F1 does as did my FF.

yes my RB i brought in jan 2009 from new had front tweeters and my 197 i have now has tweeters and its an older model

My 200 (non-cup) has just the covers with no tweeters or wiring for them.

I was going to look at swapping out the speakers but in the end got bored of trying to find a drop in replacement for just the door speakers.

My old 200 FF had the wires. Reg Jan 2010. Couldn't see them when i popped the cover off on the passenger but when i took the glove box out for radio, it was dangling down so i just pushed it back through. The drivers was hard to look into but a bit of feeling around and had it in my hand in seconds. This is quite interesting actually with the changes. I will check my raider tomorrow and see if i can find anything

I just got some pioneer custom fit speakers for my clio 200

had these in the 197 but went to fit them today and guess what... No tweeter in my FF 200

are the wires definitely there for them? Ok can't see or feel them

My cup had wires but no tweeters 59 plate , i just got sum renault standard tweeters from the scrappy and pluged straight in ,thought standard tweeters were better than none lol

Where were the wires?

i removed the grilles but there was just blanks there

I removed the glove box and couldn't see any wires for them.

how easy would itbe to wire these tweeters up myself if there are no wires?

My 2012 ff had covers but no tweeters or cables I upgraded my head unit and added a sub and left the standard speakers very happy with the outcome much better than standard