clio 200 cup - lack of isofix mounts/bar in rear

Hi

I have a 200 cup which I purchased for use as a weekend/fun car. I have noticed (when fitting the lads car seat) that there are no isofix mounts in the rear. I read some where (not sure where now) that isofix is not included in the cup.

Does anyone have a non cup car who can confirm they have isofix?

Also, anyone have any idea if this is something that I will be able to pick up and retro fit? I'm thinking this bar might just bolt in, but would like to confirm this?

Thanks in advance.

I have Isofix in my R27. Not sure if it can be retrofitted though, from looking at mine it's welded into place I think.

I have an non Cup, the Isofix Bar is in there, and yes, you can remove it, its hold by a few srews. Dont forget that there are some other Isofix points besides the one from the bar tho. I will remove this stuff soon enough...

I have an non Cup, the Isofix Bar is in there, and yes, you can remove it, its hold by a few srews. Dont forget that there are some other Isofix points besides the one from the bar tho. I will remove this stuff soon enough...

Any ideas what the other isofix points mentioned here are?

Anyone got a bar they want to sell? :thumbup:

Take a look on the picture below, the 2 hoops at the top of my photo (where the net is attached) these are used with some child seats, they have an extra strap that goes over the back of the seat and down to this hoop.

null_zps590bd7d0.jpg

Thanks for clarifying the extra hooks.

It is the bar I need then as it is the isofix fittings I need. :'(

Will try and do a parts search, as I guess this bar must be the same on a standard clio?

Thanks

I have a standard clio i'm breaking at the moment, has the bar still in it if you want one, i'm near J29 of M1.