Clio 200 Bluetooth

Hi,

I'm having trouble pairing my iPhone to work as a music player through Bluetooth.

I've paired the same device to work as a phone, but can't get the music side of things sorted.

Basically, I go into the Bluetooth menu on the dash, then the same on the phone, but it ends up timing out, rather than asking for the link code.

Car is a 2012 200 and the phone is an iPhone 4 running the latest firmware.

Ta!

I just paired mine and Kelly's phones and the music just worked by pressing the source button on the stereo ?

Maybe delete it and try again ?

I just paired mine and Kelly's phones and the music just worked by pressing the source button on the stereo ?

Maybe delete it and try again ?

Ours was the same. Only had to pair the phone as a phone and when I change the source on the stereo to AUX I get my music from my iPhone.

Just got in car started up went on phone to settings bluetooth make discoverable and display on car came up with a code to pair up and iPhone was asking for code. As soon as it paired music started playing !!

Hope that helps

Right get In start up press bottom right button with sliders on brings a menu up turn big knob until you get to Bluetooth connections and press button. Select a number 1-6 and select pair phone (audio is another option)and press it comes up with a code to pair then go to your phone settings Bluetooth and enter code !!

I had to remove my phone to do that again, that should be sorted then.

My phone whirred around a bit I just kept pressing the screen and up popped a number menu to pair it up, maybe that's what happened to you ?

Last edited: