Clio 197 rear camber issue?!?

Hi everyone, I've got my car booked in for 2 new rear tyres on Thursday as mine are now illegal due to uneven wear. It looks as though the car has a camber as the wear is only about 2 inches wide on the inside of the tyre. From looking at it there doesn't seem to be anything obviously wrong I was just wondering if anyone on here had had any issues and could help me with this? It was in the Renault garage for a service a couple of weeks ago but as per they were pretty useless!
I'm hoping it's not a bent axle or anything like that £££ but I'm not sure what else it could be - I've never put a camber on it that's for sure!
Does anyone know the stock rear camber figures for the 197? I've read differing things online...

c54358df53ddfda4a98035c80d8d8c95.jpg

Cheers!! :smile:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tracking toe in toe out is way, way wrong probably, if the axle was bent you wouldn't be able to drive it in a straight line.
Get a laser track done.

check out puremotorsport for shims to correct it. both my Clios had rear camber issues from the factory

Is it normal for the left rear to have more camber angle then the right?

My left has -1.5 degree and my right has -0.5 degree. Same for the front when i was on stock top mount.

Is it normal?

Similar Thread Suggestions