1zdnon7.jpg

27zcfnc.jpg

23m5zwk.jpg

ek2phz.jpg

35nbpeb.jpg

fd6nhl.jpg

2mfy8ab.jpg

sn2aok.jpg

i would be gutted to loose one of the exhaust pipe tbh..how do you find it??whats the noise like??

Welcome along Andre!

Great photos, the mountain passes and roads in Italy are excellent to drive!

Superb. White on white looks awesome mate, love the mods as well not so sure on the different wheel colour scheme though. Which battery are you using? Very neat job in the engine bay as well.

Italian passes are to die for, I'm doing Italy in my Clio every year and I can't have enough:smile: Keep the pics coming!

Last edited:
lovely that!

Those washers functioning? Also wahat size /et are the Turinis? They are superb :smile:

Last edited:
Ahahah welcome andrè! This forum is special, many friends like in our.. I'm here from 2009 and i love it
like you know your clio it's amazing, your mods are always so perfect!

Superb. White on white looks awesome mate, love the mods as well not so sure on the different wheel colour scheme though. Which battery are you using? Very neat job in the engine bay as well.

Italian passes are to die for, I'm doing Italy in my Clio every year and I can't have enough:smile: Keep the pics coming!

Thank you :wink: now I have an Odyssey PC680
I think all the Alps passes are good to make with our clio

lovely that!

Those washers functioning? Also wahat size /et are the Turinis? They are superb :smile:

Yes washers are real :wink: Turini are 17x7j et41 (R3 maxi size)

Ahahah welcome andrè! This forum is special, many friends like in our.. I'm here from 2009 and i love it
like you know your clio it's amazing, your mods are always so perfect!

Yeees it's so good, I love this forum
until now I had only read the forum, but last night I decided to show you my clio
YOUR clio is Amazing not mine :tongueout: