Cleaning a black car

My dads just got a new black bmer 1 series, i washed it as useuall useing my AG shampoo, but when i saw it afterwards i thought what a mess as its coverd in swirels and looked dull

Whats the best way to keep it looking mint
J

Get some Poorboys Blackhole mate, it won't get rid of the swirls but it will fill most of them in and does last for a while if you stick a decent wax or sealant over the top of it. To remove the swirls you'll need to do some machine polishing or get somebody in to have a run over the car. Black is a bitch to keep clean, but when it's clean it looks so good. :smile:

Last edited:
Get the swirls taking taken care of, and prevent them by washing The car correctly.

You could try polishes with 'fillers' such as Auto Glym Super Resin Polish, to hide the some of the swirls but this will not remove them. A full machine polish with the correct polishes will remove the swirls.

Give auto glym hd wax a go it won't get rid of the swirls but will bring back the black and give a nice gloss finish

I used T-cut the other weekend on a black clio front quarter panel, then poor boy's black hole, didn't get rid of it 100% but look 10x better :wink:

Similar Thread Suggestions