Cleaned the car but found this :(

First of all I'll point out that I now officially HATE bonfire night. The pub next door to my apartment every year decide to bombard the sodding car park with their fireworks, and despite complaints from the neighbours every year they carry on! Its like living in Gaza!

Anyway, as usual I moved my car to my mums house down the road while the fireworks were on, and thought I was pretty safe since the car had only been outside my flat for 10mins while I dropped off some stuff.... WRONG!

Cleaning the car the other day and found a bloody dint in the roof, and again I had to machine polish out another scorch mark in my paint! :swear::foxspeed:

Here's the dint :worried:

8193349702_c09e7ab7d0_b.jpg
IMG_6851 by Rob Owen!, on Flickr

8193348990_639c68d824_b.jpg
IMG_6852 by Rob Owen!, on Flickr

Luckily its only in the plastic.

Heres my faithful assistant (she'll hate me for this)...

8193351490_fae51b750c_b.jpg
IMG_6839 by Rob Owen!, on Flickr

And me :smile:

8192264191_40e7f7733c_b.jpg
IMG_6847 by Rob Owen!, on Flickr

Clean
8192260089_f4778ef209_b.jpg
IMG_6868 by Rob Owen!, on Flickr

My new cleaning box

8193347340_a65c7c0789_b.jpg
IMG_6865 by Rob Owen!, on Flickr

OMG that's clean... Don't fancy doing mine do you Rob?

Shiitter about the firework dint.. I have a dint on my door, can't stand top look at it.

Ooooohhh so that's how good a black car can look when it's clean lol

God I need to learn how to do mine properly.

Ha, thanks guys. You can rest assured though its not that clean now. I left the country for a week and Lois trashed it haha!

Probably give her a scrub up tomorrow (the car, not Lois) and head out for a bit of Hooning.

Angel... do it for you? No. But you're welcome to come round the workshop next time I'm doing mine and clean it yourself :smiley:.

Had a clean out the other day, easy got room for two cars plus working room, or storage for 3 cars probably four if I moved more stuff upstairs. I've cleared it with the owner I can store a track car there... Now I just need that money tree on the window sill to bear fruit! :smiley:

looking good robo,sh!tter about the dent but it could have been worse fella...

i need to take a trip down to barnsley next time you machine polish your car bud,i'd love to know how to do it,did mine by hand using werkstat acrylic 3 days ago and my back is still giving me jip now!

UP, but I'll give you directions :wink:

Your more than welcome up for the karting mate, I PM'd you but got no response you ignorant git :wink: :smiley:

Sorry mate I completely forgot! Had so much going on me heads been everywhere! Ill have a look later and reply :smile: I might just take u up on them :wink: lol

Great job there, what was used? :smile:

Could you not get a new strip?

Nothing special to be honest, wanted to get something on it for winter. Polished with PB black hole glaze (gives a really deep gloss) to cover up some swirls, a spritz with some AF Finale cos I'd just bought it and wanted to play with it. Then some tough as old boots collinite which usually lasts through the winter.

Also tried out some Gtechnik C4, which looked great but has peeled a bit :worried: and chemical guys trim gel on the tyres :smile:

I've asked Karl about a new strip, so jut waiting on price now.

Looking good rob, bummer about the trim, just think an inch across and it would of been the roof. Lucky escape

rick

God yeah, really lucky. I swear if it had been the roof, the pub would've been having a unexpected bonfire! :evil:

Whats the finale like? I've had It ages & not tried it yet!

I didn't do the whole car, but first impressions are great. Went on really well, gave a good finish and didn't streak like a lot of QDs do. It smells nice too :smile: