Cleaned for TRAX... =RAIN! (IMAGE HEAVY)

That looks stunning! I love black cars! Especially when they are cared for like that! Such good shine, but shame about the rain!

:thumbup:

You must be sadistic having a black car :wink:

Good job though, could never get my old (black) car anything like that.

Mirror mirror on the wall, who has the most whored black 197 of them all?

DSC_0004.jpg

:smile:

wow loveing the pics very nice!i loved it when i had a black car the shine is amasing!!nice job mate!!

Cheers everyone! Dunno my cat was around so... lol

Didn't really meet anyone at TRAX was an odd set up TBH.

Use Megs gold wash
Polish with color magic black
polish again with Mer
Wax with yellow mouse
Wax with turtle wax carnuba
A final layer of yellow mouse

Polish wheels with mer
Poor boys wheel wax after

Not sure if I met you today mate (sorry if I did!) but saw the motor and it looked great!

I agree, was an odd setup today with 197's scattered all over the place...

Dont know, I was one the trade stand, there were 197's all over the place was a bit of a joke. the trade stand was overfull and looked aweful and the 197 stand well what i assumed was our stand just looked like a few cars parked around... really disappointed with it all tbh. but good day out with some great cars in general.

Your car looks amazing! You should see my 197 atm, she's a dirty little biatch I can tell you that! Hasn't been washed for ages and has had about 750miles put on the clock in that time. Been to Swindon and back this weekend. Have you ever used the Meg's 3 step thing with the paint cleaner, polish and wax? I used all 3 last time and wasn't that impressed. Where do you get that wax you use from?

Your car looks amazing! You should see my 197 atm, she's a dirty little biatch I can tell you that! Hasn't been washed for ages and has had about 750miles put on the clock in that time. Been to Swindon and back this weekend. Have you ever used the Meg's 3 step thing with the paint cleaner, polish and wax? I used all 3 last time and wasn't that impressed. Where do you get that wax you use from?

either i4 detailing OR ebay there is a really good guy on ebay whos name i forget, if you want it ill get it. got it, its hqdetailingsupplies

Yes I used it once when my mate had it (claying everything.) finnish was ok but was very very hard work to buff off and seemed greasy....

the wax I use (carnuba) is not great but Im going to use it up then get some new stuff which i havent yet bought going to get the victoria concours wax.

no I know, didnt help that i was an hour late due to queues and car problems was that ure car on the stand?

no I know, didnt help that i was an hour late due to queues and car problems was that ure car on the stand?

no blame buddy just didnt come together lol.

on the trade at the back corner lol yes. wet roads kicked up so much crap.... hated wiping it off n not washing it :'( then a little wax for a pikey shine lol... and it rained before i could buff it... so it streaked.... all in all
:eek: i ran away to look around and pretend it wasnt mine!

ha ha no worries mate still looked awesome. world series worth a mention to you?

im gunna load this thread up with all my photos mate so feel free. ill just delete the duplicates (the things we both took pictures of lol)