clean r27 on ph

Very nice, could eat off of the engine bay it's soo clean. May see if they wanna swap with mine. Save me cleaning it :tongueout: Did you spot the Lambo in the back of the second pic???

Yeah I admit it doesn't bother me and if it did I would retro-fit them, which I may still do this year...

It is a very nice example in that link. Decent price too IMO! I would be happy to get that for mine considering I paid £10,800 two years ago lol!

Yeah I admit it doesn't bother me and if it did I would retro-fit them, which I may still do this year...

It is a very nice example in that link. Decent price too IMO! I would be happy to get that for mine considering I paid £10,800 two years ago lol!

you had a good deal there mate i payed £11.200 for mine 5 months ago with 10k miles also whats retro-fit?

Sorry mate 'retro-fit' basically means 'to put something on to replace the original' its most likely a Northern expression lol!

Yeah Matt are you not tempted to join the LY-side. Would look great with 3 LY's at the next meet :smiley:

LMAO Tom, least its not an expression that I have made up lol!

Go on Mike you know you want to....

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Walshy7ev Projects/Progress Threads 11
Meeteepao Clio 197 Area 15
Dawesy0712 Gallery 10
Ash Gallery 13
knuckles Gallery 18