claybar...???

Are claybars worth using, at the min all i do is wash, chamois and then autoglym Hi-def wax.

Was loking at maybe using claybar and mirco fibre cloths before waxing.

Are they any good and worth using??

Are claybars worth using, at the min all i do is wash, chamois and then autoglym Hi-def wax.

Was loking at maybe using claybar and mirco fibre cloths before waxing.

Are they any good and worth using??

Ohhhhh yes! go to www.detailersworld.com

clay bars remove the impurities in the paint anywhere from grit/tar/overspray
make the paint smooth feel and look fantastic, a fine one such as sous green you can use everytime before you wax to get all the tiny bits out or a tougher one like meguires

will also need lube! (yes it is what she said)

i personally just use my shampoo mixed 10-1 in a spray bottle does the exact same job but its personal preference.

will make your finnish look a million times better.

hope this helps.

dont buy the lube lol just plain water in a spritz bottle does fine.

kos seen the link about your car and it does look really nice.

just wanted to check before i go buy :smile:

spray detailer is like speed clean stuff yeah thats fine. lube is like a specially designed liquid that makes the clay glide better. but water does a good job too.

So woody your sayin buy claybar, if you get the spray detailer that kos has us that but if not use water and hey presto :smile:

Where did you get your claybar from kos??

i only use water with my claybars built hammer(think thats the name):thumbup1:

thanks and i wont tell anyone, haha

will post pics up, will have to wait till thursday when i get day off.

Make sure you use a lube or some thing, just using water UNLESS the clay states so can make the clay drag and scratch your paint.

What I do when I run out of quick detailer is put some shampoo into the spray bottle mixed with water.

If you are new to it all then buy the Megs kit like kosluk has posted, I still like using it now.

Thanks for all the advise will have to go shopping tomorrow. Will post up pictures when I have done all the cleaning next week. :smile:

5kyle8 - as you are a paid member you qualify for discount at www.detailedobsession.com
just send Gareth a pm listing what you want and he will send you a price. He is in the traders section on here, and you get full use and care instructions :wink:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Detailing 16
BREENY BOY Detailing 25