Citp 12/09/10

Jeez Woody you're quick on the draw hehe

Yeh the turn out was good apart from most of them buggered off while I'd gone for a walk so came back to find only a handful of the renaults left.

Nice to meet a few different people though still no one with an AG 200, where are they all?

lmao Noddie resides up north lol there is 1 more on here but i dont see much of him lol.

oh and yeah on here like 24/7 look at the number of posts lmao

Jeez Woody you're quick on the draw hehe

Yeh the turn out was good apart from most of them buggered off while I'd gone for a walk so came back to find only a handful of the renaults left.

Nice to meet a few different people though still no one with an AG 200, where are they all?

Sorry Tom! :huh: Wasn't sure where you'd gone and went for a different drive home before the rush! I had 60mph out of the car goin back down the drive, couldn't stop laughing to myself! :smiley:

No worries I went for a nosey around the grounds and was planning on leaving when I got back, was just surprised everyone else had already had the same idea! hehe

Very nice pics. Dont think the silver Raider wheels suit that RB 200. Almost ruin it I'd say.

Is that Foxspeed's red 197? Looks amazing. As does the white car black roof.

I wonder if it could be pulled off on Alien Green in the form of a roof wrap?

Last edited:
Very nice pics. Dont think the silver Raider wheels suit that RB 200. Almost ruin it I'd say.

Is that Foxspeed's red 197? Looks amazing. As does the white car black roof.

I wonder if it could be pulled off on Alien Green in the form of a roof wrap?

they are not silver wheels. They are raiders!

Plus there is no such thing as silver raiders!!

^^^ You need to get a close up pic posted Phil! They look immense!

Absolutely stunning photos too! Wish I could take them like that!

Next time we 're in the same location I'll take some close ups to so everyone the differences :tongueout:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Paul_D Yorkshire 2
GrumpyTwig Gallery 4
GrumpyTwig Gallery 6
GrumpyTwig Gallery 5
GrumpyTwig Gallery 6