chimneys (sept potm)

Amazing photo's!8) Hard to pick the best one, I do like the ones with the two chimmneys. And your car looking awesome too

Ive done a few for this month but am ;/ to post them there that bad :lol:

Some photos of the "potm" are looking so great that clio197.net should make a calendar out of them :thumbup1: then sell it along with the club merchandise.

I can only speak for myself but sure would buy 1 or 2 for my living room and my garage :thumbup1: maybe also one for work :lol:

Some photos of the "potm" are looking so great that clio197.net should make a calendar out of them :thumbup1: then sell it along with the club merchandise.

I can only speak for myself but sure would buy 1 or 2 for my living room and my garage :thumbup1: maybe also one for work :lol:

you mean like i did last year...:wink:
Publication1.jpg

Amazing photo's!8) Hard to pick the best one, I do like the ones with the two chimmneys. And your car looking awesome too

I know how you feel but i gave it a go! ;/

RS197

Liambo-201
I know how you feel but i gave it a go! ;/
thats what its all about...the taking part. who cares if you get the most votes.
if i do another calendar this year, it wont necessarily have all the photos with the most votes in it.