Chimneys ....

Adrian

Platinum Legend
Platinum Member
Had a day off and the weather was ok so went in search of chimneys! Found 3 power stations that fit the bill quite well, only uploaded 3 so far:

20090915064.jpg

20090915026.jpg

20090915031.jpg

Is that near rampton ish I was around there today looking for them haha

Great pics by the way love the last

Last edited:
:sneaky2:why do i get the feeling you had this in mind,when you picked the topic...:wink:

:sneaky2:why do i get the feeling you had this in mind,when you picked the topic...:wink:
I am upset that you think that ! I spent nearly 4 hours, used 1/4 tank of super unleaded and did nearly 100 miles just trying to get remotely close to the sodding power stations in question. You can see them from miles away, but getting close was a real struggle, especially when you dont know where you are !

Is that near rampton ish I was around there today looking for them haha

Great pics by the way love the last
Yep, these shots were at the dis-used one at High Marnham, went down a right old dodgy road to get close. Looks like a gypsy camp where I was parked, needless to say I didnt hang around! Also got some at Cottam, and West Burton is the distant one

Yep, these shots were at the dis-used one at High Marnham, went down a right old dodgy road to get close. Looks like a gypsy camp where I was parked, needless to say I didnt hang around! Also got some at Cottam, and West Burton is the distant one

Ace your not far from me I'm like 10-20 mins from them :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jase Gallery 12