Check abs/check ESP lights on

Hows your tracking !!! if the car isnt driving straight it will think your skidding so maybe put the light on !!!

rick

maybe dirt between the sensor and pick up ?? i had this twice in my car tho the cv boot was leaking grease! maybe causing the wheel speed sensor to lose the signal.

check abs/esp

i got a new cv boot and cleaned all the excess grease that had escaped onto the brakes/ suspension components. if its dirt or something covering the pick up once its cleaned and you drive the light will go off when it gets a signal from the wheel speed sensor. hope this helps:wink:

We had this problem - exactly as you describe plus going into limp mode and same PO code as mentioned.

Replacing coil packs didnt cure ours - last thing we tried which we 'think' cured it was front lambda sensor.

It seems this error code covers a wide range of problems that have been fixed by replacing different parts for different people :worried:

Oh, so i dont stand much chance in finding a direct source of the problem. Though I am not in limp mode yet. How did you find out the problem then?

Thanks