Cheapest Place to Buy Just Tyres?

Arran

I Love Lamp
Platinum Member
Basically, I need 2 new tyres and I'm having my wheels powder coated next week, so they are going to fit the new tyres instead of the old ones.

So I need JUST tyres. Where's the cheapest and best place to get them from? I have seen some on Camskill before, but when I ordered my ITG filter from them, I wasn't overally impressed with the service.

I want some Hankook Ventus V12 Evos, in the usual Clio size, 215/45/17.

Thanks.

First place I normally check is Camskill, but if you want an alternative try Demontweeks, I have bought bike stuff from them and service was great. TBH I didn't get bad service from Camskill though lol, you might have just had a one off. Another option would be blackcircles.com.

I would just go for the cheapest - I dont really care about service when its items like tires, price is a bigger factor.

Camskill are quoting £144ish for delivery on 2 tyres, Black Circles are a quid more I think, Demon Tweeks don't do them and Tyre Traders want a bit more over Black Circles. Just need to find out if Camskill have them in stock as they can deliver quick if they are.

aran try ltc tryes and exhaust up brieley hill. I paid £86 fitted on contact 3s.

I've just ordered 2 Hankook Evo v12s from TyreTraders.com. They're not far from me and they are £71 each. Which is quite good tbh. So my old man is going to get them for me tomorrow. I needed to get them sorted before the weekend, the car goes in on Monday.

Checked Black Circles and they were a good price too, also Camskill were a good price, but they can't confirm if they can get them to me in time. I can ring up and find out, but the last time I rang it took them ages to answer the phone and then I spoke to some arrogant tw@. So I have been put off using them again anyway.

how bloody ridiculous are tyre prices at the minute arran, along with everything else for that matter!!!

how do you find the hankooks fair up?? what are the marshals like??

The Hankooks are great, they are developing some great tyres. In reviews they come out very good and I agree. They are very good, especially when they are the price they are too. Marshall? Never heard of them tbh. Do they make the ditchfinder 3000s? Lol!

do the evo v12s have k110 in the name? Think ltc tyres in stourbridge(sawe as brierley hill) quoted me like 70quid fitted, i went for pilot exaltos though and they were 110quid fitted which i thought was excellent!