Change or keep original spec

Having a little dilemma here:

My order is delayed as expected (3 weeks)!
quite a problem as my car is sold..

Now I have this option: Was at the dealer last week because they had a new showroom model in. It is the 20th anniversary Clio RS (only for France and Belgium) and it has every possible option:

Tomtom
pearl white and full black roof (including gp spoiler in black)
bluetooth and usb connectivity
black speedlines
cup chassis
recaro
stitched dash
cornering lights

Should I make the switch?? It is a £1200 extra to my original spec.

orginal spec: Storm grey, Cup chassis, speedlines in black, recaro

hpim0929-1c146b2.jpg

hpim1010-1c144c4.jpg

I know storm grey would look nice.
But we don't have the option to spec the black roof over here (only in 20th edition)..

get in vinly'd then wont cost that much!

I know.
But really tempted by this one.

Saves me 2 months in waiting time
Better spec ( bluetooth, nav, spoiler, tinted windows, cornering lights, black roof, usb, special pearl colour)
limited edition

But is it worth the extra cash

I don't think the 1200 pounds is worth it in my opinion, and I also like the starm grey better than the pearl white. It all depends on you, really.

I would be haggling for a better price due to the delay and then take the PW, if you can get some money off the additional costs for the change then it would be a win win situation for you to be in, if not I think you may be better waiting. If you do wait I would be asking for a courtesy car for the additional 3 weeks so that you aren't inconvenienced too much!

So,
Pulled the trigger on the pearl white one :smile:
Got some cash off the price and a free sd card for the navigation thrown in.
they were not so willing to discount too much as I got a decent deal in the first place on the storm grey clio.