Centre Caps

Im not sure that this is in the right section, but I have a question.

How much would you be willing to pay to have your Black Speedline grey centre caps colour coded in Satin Black to match your wheels? (if indeed you wanted them black)

This would not be done by a can of spray at Halfords. It would be done by preparation, cleanliness, the exact Satin Black paint code applied with a spray gun, heat lamps, then lacquered. The finished caps would be wrapped up and posted back.

Shouldn't have to do this, they should be black to start with, another money saving sham from Renault costing their customers money!!

Shouldn't have to do this, they should be black to start with, another money saving sham from Renault costing their customers money!!

Absolutely right Maz.

However, they charge you a pretty penny to have them on the car.

You are limited by the cost of new black caps, which I think are around £20 each? Less the resale value of the anthracite caps.

Renault should stop cost cutting, listen to their customer base and provide them as they should have from the start!!

Ok, so to cut a long story short, would you consider (based on what I have said) all four caps to be prepped and sprayed in the exact colour for £20 all in, fair?

the black ones you can get from renault are gloss black btw

and really they look fine from what I've seen on the matt wheels.

the black ones you can get from renault are gloss black btw

and really they look fine from what I've seen on the matt wheels.

Are you sure?

Gloss black is the black on the diffuser / mirrors / nose. The black of the wheels is Satin so I would assume the caps would follow the same?