Centre Caps - Standard 197 alloys - 57mm?

CallorFold

Platinum Member
Got a small crack in 1 of my centre caps and would like to replace it - looking on ebay, these popped up, set of 4, very cheaply from Hong Kong -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOP-QUALI...824?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item4d26217d88

The fitting looks the same as the existing ones on the car and the sizing is; Front diameter 57mm, base diameter (outermost wedge point of clips) 50mm

I'm not sure what the quality will be like, but at £10.99 for 4, I'm prepared to take a punt rather than paying that for 1 single cap...

Agreed, worth a try. If the quality of finish etc isn't up to standard then you can always repaint.

Just popped out with my trusty tape measure and 57mm outer and 50mm inner diameter appears correct for the centre cap size so I'm going to go ahead and order.

I imagine coming from Hong Kong, it could be a long wait but I'll update this thread once they've arrived :smile:

Last edited:
Centre caps finally arrived from Hong Kong today -

Quality is ok, they feel quite cheap plastic, but they look great! Slightly different design to the standard ones, they concave out slightly, rather than concave inwards.

For £10 for all 4 I'm plenty happy with them and they fit great!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3567.jpg
    IMG_3567.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_3568.jpg
    IMG_3568.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 54