Gestapo
Platinum Member
You had yours yet?

Got ours today.

Yet another cataclysmic waste of public money

nan-1.jpg

:smile:

Religion: flying spaghetti monster

I'm not sure how much info it asks for but beyond name, age, sex I think they're just intrusive.

Being a bit of a Facts and Figures guy I quite like the census.

Then again it will reveal just how many 'undesireables' we have in the country - which is never a good thing!

You HAVE to do it by law - this is so they can get an accurate picture as at 27th March....so how many people are actually going to tell 100% the truth????

I will, but many people won't!!

I LOVE the question "Apart from eveyone in Question H2, who else is staying overnight here on March 27 2011?"

It doesn't have "illegal immigrants" as an option???

LOL!

Yeah they missed a trick there, if they sent it to the immigrants none would fill it out, which means they go to prison - IMO thats brilliant lol! I do agree it costs WAY too much for what it is but that is the problem with the public sector.

My father in law is working on the census, I think he is the area manager. Only a short term job though. Had ours come to, I'll leave it to my mom to fill in!

Yeah they missed a trick there, if they sent it to the immigrants none would fill it out, which means they go to prison - IMO thats brilliant lol!

dont be silly.....this country will give them some money make em jump the housing queue and invite all the family over because they are seeking "asylum"...

got ours today as well, I think im out of the country on the day it has to be filled in so means I dont have to do it!

Completed ours online. Took 5 minutes. Although it would have been nicer to have some more open questions.

Last time the census was carried out, i still lived at home. All of us put Jedi for religion.

Completed ours online. Took 5 minutes. Although it would have been nicer to have some more open questions.

Last time the census was carried out, i still lived at home. All of us put Jedi for religion.

your not supposed to complete it until after 27/03/11...

My four-month old son has the occupation of ''Second Messiah''. :smiley:

He also speaks ''English'' to the level of ''Not At All'' and his address 12 Months ago was ''Inside Mummy''. :smiley:

We also made a point of crossing through the Welsh/Scottish/Northern Irish bits and leaving just the ENGLISH visible. You can only be born in one place!!!

I'm getting fined aren't I!?! :smiley:

Last edited:
My four-month old son has the occupation of ''Second Messiah''. :smiley:

He also speaks ''English'' to the level of ''Not At All'' and his address 12 Months ago was ''Inside Mummy''. :smiley:

We also made a point of crossing through the Welsh/Scottish/Northern Irish bits and leaving just the ENGLISH visible. You can only be born in one place!!!

I'm getting fined aren't I!?! :smiley:

:rofl::rofl: very funny !