cat200 on original exhaust?

hi mates, anyone has try to put a 100/200 cell on the standard central exhaust??

here in italy, we think it is the better solution... we think that for change/remove central exhaust or cat we need to make a lot of work on the engine.

personaly i think that exhaust line on 197/200 is very good, on the contrary the induction is bad...
next my step it will be re-fit original central and try this configuration8)

Hello pal, not worth it IMO!! STD cat is very good!!

Also the induction is better than you would think!! I fitted my new carbon one last night, will update with results asap!

Hello pal, not worth it IMO!! STD cat is very good!!

Also the induction is better than you would think!! I fitted my new carbon one last night, will update with results asap!

i've already the 200cat on ktr exhaust.. i'm thinking to re-fit only the central part of exhaust and keep the terminal ktr...or you advise me to re-fit also the STD cat and keep so all STD exhaust except the terminal ktr? (only for less weight and best noise):biggrin:

last sunday i make a test in 3° and 4° gear @3000rpm vs an original r27 and a 200, i win but with a liiiiiiiiiiiittle gap!! too little for the money that i spent!