Carbonness

Gromb200

THE TOFFEE
Platinum Member
Fitted this today, the front one was givingme a bit of jip so will be doing that at a later stage!

Anyway a few pics

DSC_0012.gif
DSC_0011.gif
DSC_0010.gif

Looking good, ive sprayed the front one on mine black and your right, they are alot of hassle, you'll probably find it easier popping up the front bumper, unclipping the grills at the front and then from there you will be able to get your hands in and just about undo the torx bolts that hold the diamond holder in place. Then that needs unclipping and the new one ofcourse will have to be bonded back in i'd assume if you have bought the streamline ones?

Love the look though, thinking about doing that myself now ive seen it again.

Looking good, ive sprayed the front one on mine black and your right, they are alot of hassle, you'll probably find it easier popping up the front bumper, unclipping the grills at the front and then from there you will be able to get your hands in and just about undo the torx bolts that hold the diamond holder in place. Then that needs unclipping and the new one ofcourse will have to be bonded back in i'd assume if you have bought the streamline ones?

Love the look though, thinking about doing that myself now ive seen it again.

It looks so much better. Yea they are Streamline and brilliant quality! Pricy but you get what you pay for! :thumbup1:
Bonded it with No Nails outdoors! It aint going anywhere!

That looks amazing Matt especially on the white car!

Stil not managed to get the front one on then mate!?

Don't forget to shut your boot though lol :wink:

Last edited:
I'm gonna get ours wrapped as that way he can do them without taking them off the car. Which saves the hassle of removing them.

Yea front one is giving me some jip so will do that later on! Really happy how its turned out, nice tidy job! :thumbup1:

gromb, nice to see your have added lovely carboness, for sure,it was a right pain to fit the front lol prbably be easier to take bumper off tbh

to save your hands and time guys whip the front bumper off haha honestly I actually have scars from removing the standard badge!