carbon spats

does any body know where i can get the carbon spats for the rear arches they used to be on ebay but i cant find them now.

Hey peeps.
Did anyone have any joy with these?
What with the weather closing in I'm thinking these would be a good idea.
Ta.

Was it just the carbon type you were after?

A company in germany make some in plastic but are a good deal bigger, i quite like them but the rest of the kit got a good kicking yesterday when images were posted :smiley:

I had these in my ebay watch folder for months and when the time came round to actually buying them, they were gone.

ahhh, might give these a bash once the Spacers are on (which will happen when I find where my torque wrench is hiding!)

Would 3M ventureshield paint protection film not do the job until you found them again? They do look good though.

Some 3M vinyl should work but might not look quite as good, I might have some spare once I finally get my B-Pillars done so I might have a crack at them.

Some 3M vinyl should work but might not look quite as good, I might have some spare once I finally get my B-Pillars done so I might have a crack at them.

Their ventureshield vinyl is 100% optically clear so in theory you shouldn't see it really. I have some ready to fit to the boot release recess in the near future.