Carbon Fibre Wing mirrors

I've been looking for a set of these since I bought the car and it's proving nigh on impossible.
It appears streamline only produced a limited number and no longer supply them and none seem to come up second hand.
Is there any other companies/ways of getting some made that people know of? I've researched skinning my own but would rather get some from a professional. I don't want to buy bullets/diamonds until I can find a pair

And if anyone has a set they want to sell, pm me.

I've been looking for a set of these since I bought the car and it's proving nigh on impossible.
It appears streamline only produced a limited number and no longer supply them and none seem to come up second hand.
Is there any other companies/ways of getting some made that people know of? I've researched skinning my own but would rather get some from a professional. I don't want to buy bullets/diamonds until I can find a pair 

And if anyone has a set they want to sell, pm me.

http://streamlinecarbon.com/v2/prod...ophy-r26/megane-2-225-etc-wing-mirror-covers/

You want those as they are the same as the Clio. I'm 99.9% sure i'm correct but call and ask anyway. And they're in stock :smile:

Get them dipped. Jobs a gud'n :smile:
I did debate this but it's hard to find a dip that actually looks good enough, you see a lot of interior stuff people have had done and it just looks odd if you know what I mean. If I could find somewhere with a good enough pattern I'd go that route as I could have a lot more done.
[MENTION=3203]Rogue[/MENTION] , I will give them a ring! Never even considered it. Thanks.

[MENTION=31102]Warren[/MENTION] I think i'm correct because I asked the question before. Was a long time ago tho so don't shoot me down if i'm wrong :lol:

Hi Warren,
streamline do still make their excellent product although it is the Megane item, which fits the F1 R27 ( it had better do!). The only difference is a central horizontal "swage" line where the 197 F1 is flat-backed. At 10 foot you won't see it, and only a perfectionist who even knows there is any difference would be aware whilst judging the car for the Concourse D'Elegance.
i've gone for them having seen the advantage the upper grilles make over the standard items.

How are they silly money? 200quid brand new and less than half that when they're still as brand new.