carbon fibre renault badges for front and back

are these easy to fit and where can i get them from think would look much better than the standad silver ones greatfull for the help people

Have you thought about you getting them spray gloss black to match the rest of the gloss black on the car?

If you go carbon with one bit you kinda have to do the whole lot to make it match IMO

Have you thought about you getting them spray gloss black to match the rest of the gloss black on the car?

If you go carbon with one bit you kinda have to do the whole lot to make it match IMO

Have got the Streamlines and they are really "class" attractive. I've put them on a Nimbus R27 F1. Dead easy to fit ie pull off the old ones, consign to bin, eBay etc. acquire tube of Sealant glue. Clean area under previous badges, apply four decent blobs to new badges. Offer them up to F/R as appropriate and hold in place by sticky tape whilst the sealant goes off. Hour or two later, remove tape and buff off the fingerprints. Job done. The website suggests that there is a "body" that the shiny badge bit fastens to the panel. Mine were just plastic shiny things and all in one mouldings. Urgh. Despite the cost, it really goes with the standard Anthracite of the wheels. Gone for the front upper air-inlets too. Ooooh lovely! Again a real improvement over the the bog standard pieces of plastic. It changes the contour of the bonnet totally. Banished the lower air grill with a matt black wire grille. Push fit and two self tappers into the plastic item. Again a big improvement over the "old" bit of plastic.

TKT12: hi mate also go a nimbus and considering the same things from streamline.. could you post a pic up of your carbon inlets and front badge please? What actual sealant did you use?

thanks

jase