Carbon exhaust trims fitted UR200

just fitted cazan racing carbon fibre exhaust trims.(Top quality ,cheers Angel)
quite easy to do, only took 30 mins.:thumbup:
need to give car a good clean now

BEFORE
beforeem.jpg

AFTER
afterog.jpg

088eet.jpg

089gf.jpg

Eibach springs just arrived from KTEC, might get them on tomorrow.

Looking sweet man, can't wait to put my diffuser on from Angel soon :smiley:

Can I just ask, how much did they charge for the roof vinyl mate, ive been quoted 100 quid for gloss black near me just want a comparison. Your car looks tidy though! - You should try get the RS badge in black :smiley:

Looking sweet man, can't wait to put my diffuser on from Angel soon :smiley:

Can I just ask, how much did they charge for the roof vinyl mate, ive been quoted 100 quid for gloss black near me just want a comparison. Your car looks tidy though! - You should try get the RS badge in black :smiley:

Thanks alot, carbon roof vinyl also cost me £100 , best £100 spent as it was really hard to do , very tricky.was thinking about getting rs badge sprayed but wasn't sure it would be readable being black?

Thanks alot, carbon roof vinyl also cost me £100 , best £100 spent as it was really hard to do , very tricky.was thinking about getting rs badge sprayed but wasn't sure it would be readable being black?

Wow that sounds like a real good deal :smiley: The carbon looks so nice and it's so original to :smile:

Yeah I spose you're right with the 200 badge it might not be so clear in black, I haven't got that problem with the 197 ;p

I have 2 questions - how easy are these to fit & how much are they? :001_rolleyes:

They are £69.99 but as a paid member you get a 10% discount. So the price to you is £62.99. Delivery its free in the UK.

Further info here: http://www.cazanracing.com/product.php?id=CAZ00001

Very easy to fit, just remove the diffuser, pop out the OEM ones and pop in the carbon ones. They have fixing clips just like the OEM ones so do not require any bonding.

I'll PM you a discount code

I have 2 questions - how easy are these to fit & how much are they? :001_rolleyes:

Quite easy to fit,took diffuser off ,unclip originals pop them out,put new trims in adjust fixing clips to hold them in ,no bonding required,re-fit diffuser.job done.30 mins on my own .yep £62.99 paid members ,money well spent..