Car Wrapping

As above, is anyone interested, ive got a mate who recently emailed saying the company he works for have started doing it and would offer some discount for anyone interested.

They can do a number of different colours at the moment including matt black but are looking to get a bigger variety if they can gain enough interest.

Not sure on prices at this stage as im sure if I had enough interest they would offer a better discount, the only downside is that you would require to have a sticker in the back window with company details.

Please put your name down if your interested.

keep us updated when you got the prices, really thinking ;bout wrapping my poorly painted deep black into matt black sometime in the spring, would look supercool once I get my hands on a set of ultrallegeras or allegeritas....

Well I need to know interest as my mate will give a decent discount, its usually about £1000 for a full car, slightly more for carbon fibre effect.

Think he is going to try and do it for around £700 which is still quite a lot but they actually employ a bodyshop technician to remove panels and trim to get a perfect fit and with no join marks.