Car wont start help and toyo manifold questions

So have they covered the cost?

I texted Carl today and hopefully he will see if they are told to remove the battery and earth the car

Just picked the car up. All working now... But it knocking on something like mad. Going to have to give it a trip to RS tuning in January to have it looked at.
What is it likely to be? Engine mounts? Seems worse when you turn left?

I've heard that the Toyosport manifold can knock off the sub frame, I think someone was talking about notching the sub frame so it didn't happen. If I remember rightly it was mainly under load it happened.

may also be that they haven't done the nut at the bottom of the steering column fully.

if not it will knock when you turn the wheel from side to side.

After the first weekend with the car back after being repaired... It's driving me nuts. The exhaust rattles even when setting off as slow as I can. How likely will the vibra technics mount solve this issue. (Does it really reduce the engine movement that much?

We'll I can't say mine only rattled on full throttle but the mount cured mine so might cure yours or just make it better

Torque links correct mate saved aproxx 2 cm of movement I think the original mount is the reason the manifolds fail.

it doesn't rattle when moving or going over speed bumps but will rattle when moving off or under initial (upto about 3k rpm)

Which mount is it I need. (I know its the lower mount) http://www.vibra-technics.co.uk/renault/clio_3_rs_197_r27_200 Is it the torque link?

you just get a bit more vibration at tickover and the throttle feels to be more responsive - theres lots of "give in both top and lower ones as standard

Mount ordered and on its way.

How easy is it to fit. (I know it's been said its a five minute job, but is it DIY able without a ramp?)

I've got the toyo manifold on my 197 AND the vibratechnics lower mount.

It still catches the sub frame but only under really hard acceleration, it sort of like only just touches it and gives more of an heavy vibration more than a knock. it's me who said about notching the sub frame, I have a spare I was going to get powder coated so will notch it first.