Car washing in the dark

I wash and dry mine once a week at the least, that only takes half hour to and hour, and wax etc once a month which takes about 6 hours, i do the inside about once a month!

This time of year for a real good wash and wax about 6 hours, but that only about once a month! ;/
Its alot longer in the summer, can't beat waxing while you have a bear in the other hand on a summers evening! :jase:

Dont you find they scratch your paint :wink: *giggles like a school boy*

Mike I love that sign! Cant believe they called the police, and I thought my neighbours took the piss!

I dont wash my car at home as I live in a 2nd floor apartment, I take it to the in-laws and make her dad feel bad for not washing his Meg :poke:

I've done a couple of night washes...

One of them was to remove the remains of a Pheasant though hahaha!!!

It's not too bad around here for twitchers but it's terrible where my parents live. Which is odd as it's only a ten minute walk away. There's one guy on their road, ''Storming Norman'' who has severe anger issues and is properley nosey. Nosey to the point of standing and watching out of his upstairs window whilst you play with the cats on the driveway... He gets offended when you wave. :smiley:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!! I want that sign !
When I start cleaning mine.....Nothing... I mean nothing will make me stop. And that sign will go down perfect where I live. Sweet :smile:

Tee hee, it has been in a few national mags now too lol!!!