Car Service Section?

Like a section where people can put how much they paid for service and where, and current known warranty issues that people know about and can present to renault at time of service?
Like for example the door sills issue is a known issue, but some new browser to the forum may just use the search function for "car service" and could miss this bit of info?
Just a idea like would save trolling through each section tyres, engine etc to find any know car problems.

The idea in my head is something like

Car Service forum
---------------------------------------------------
  • Car Service Schedules
  • Warranty claims
  • Known fixed issues
  • Whats covered and whats not
  • Service cost and promotions
  • Reputable service businesses/locations

Cool, i like that idea as i had issue with my gear box which got repaired with no quibbles from renault as its a know prob with them. did a bit of trawling through here to get some background on it to :smile:

Could just have some sticky threads in the clio section to cover each of those rather than creating a new section?

Them two links be great yes, but I have been mooching about here and on renaultsport forums and if honest struggled to find a nice couple of threads with a bit of armed info to take in to arnold clark as in "this is a known issue fix it"
Be good if there was a section where people can post what place people take there cars to be serviced and feedback but also what issues seem to be popping up seeing if a correlation is appearing like the door sills/gearbox issue.
Just my two cents! :smile:

Also with regard to costs, don't forget you can go onto the Renault website to get menu service pricing, you need to register but that is quite straightforward.

What is annoying though is that if you have a non-RS Renault, and it is over 4 years old, then a plain service is £99, but for an RS it is twice that. I suspect the only difference is the quality of oil.