Car related pressies !

I have been well and truely spoilt!!!!
Firstly I spoilt myself and bought eibach springs!
Then my missus just nailed it...
I got the new Lego Technic Porsche 911 GT3 RS
And
The Lego Caterham Seven 620R
Because Christmas isn't Christmas without LEGO!!!!
Happy as a pig in poo!

IMG_9521.JPG

20mm front, 25mm rear
I have read somewhere though, that it looks a lot lower than 20/25?

My 15/20mm drop set I had fitted last week measured approx 23mm drop or thereabouts at the front right out the doors of the garage where I had them fitted.

I will measure properly in a few weeks when they have a few miles in them and might have settled.

Point being is: the concensus seems to be that they generally seem to give more drop than stated !!!

In saying that the ride etc is fab.

ENJOY and let us know.....

To be fair, I'm not fussed so long as I don't have clench my butt cheeks every time I approach a bump in the road.
How much firmer are they compared to the cup suspension?

Got spoiled this year. Got 5 litres of Blizzard extreme and 3 litres of standard blizzard, a hand held air dryer which I will be using tomorrow to dry the car, and a tool chest. Just need some foam now to cut and fit all my tools!

Reactions: sevenfourate
To be fair, I'm not fussed so long as I don't have clench my butt cheeks every time I approach a bump in the road.
How much firmer are they compared to the cup suspension?

No idea - mine is / was a non Cup.

Ride is surprisingly good though and i've had no major crashes, clunks etc so far. Although some here who already have them fitted say it will "cock a leg" with these fitted more easily than a standard Cup. So from that you'd presume they are firmer....