Car Photographer from Surrey

Hello all

Just bought a Clio 197 F1, pick it up tomorrow :smiley:

http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?38492-No-375-500

I'm a car photographer so there will be lots of photos taken of it when I get it! Will also probably be doing a few track days in it and will maybe modify it a little...

If you're interested, a few of my pics are on my Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GFWilliamsPhotography (mods, if this is not allowed please remove the link)

George

Holy mother of God..

435 000 likes on facebook...

That's impressive.

Welcome!

George? Friends with James Woodgate?

Last saw you when we all went to picadilly institute in London? I know James and Jack - owned the clio 200

[MENTION=50928]GFWilliams[/MENTION] - if i recall correctly, that night at Picadilly Institute is the night James started a conversation with a girl about Halo (because it was funny) and ended up going to hers then coming back out again after?

Welcome to the forum mate so great pics there.

Where in Surrey? Fancy a shoot anytime? ;-)

Reigate area. Always up for taking photos :smiley:

George? Friends with James Woodgate?

Last saw you when we all went to picadilly institute in London? I know James and Jack - owned the clio 200

@GFWilliams - if i recall correctly, that night at Picadilly Institute is the night James started a conversation with a girl about Halo (because it was funny) and ended up going to hers then coming back out again after?

That's me, was a good night and absolutely hilarious when he did that!! Fair play to him...

Welcome to the forum,Have a quick read of this thread might give you a idea for the seats.

http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?34708-GW-200-FF-Cup/page8

That's very useful indeed, thanks! Seems very expensive for what it is though, might be cheaper to have someone fabricate them from scratch! I pick it up this evening, will have a look after I've been for a drive

Welcome to the club some great shots there pal:thumbsup:

Thanks, new shots to come very soon of the new car!

Welcome,

Wow nice car and great photos !! I'm only in Ashtead if you like a meet sometime I'm in the process of modding my GW-200. Next mod GW- inlet manifold and 65mm TB from SPEAD!! check the WS just down the road from you near Gatters!

Cheers , Dave.

PS Are you going to Goodwood 72nd members meeting this weekend??

Welcome,

Wow nice car and great photos !! I'm only in Ashtead if you like a meet sometime I'm in the process of modding my GW-200. Next mod GW- inlet manifold and 65mm TB from SPEAD!! check the WS just down the road from you near Gatters!

Cheers , Dave.

PS Are you going to Goodwood 72nd members meeting this weekend??

Sure, just shout :smile:

I've been working flat out recently, decided to have this weekend off to just go for a drive with friends :smiley:

Welcome!

Been following your photography for quite a while, good to see you in a clio!

Thanks, 4 and a half hours to go...

ah nice clio, i was in the blue 197 when you entered one of umairs last meets sideways behind me in the gt86. ha

Big fan of your photography, and the car looks lovely too. Actually just chatting to someone you will know, Andy (madmover), who told me you'd got one, so look forward to seeing a few shots with it!

:welcome: to the forum. Had a quick flick through your FB page, there's no doubt I've seen some of your pictures before, brilliant work. *must, resist, urge, to, fanboy...*

It looks like the POTM competition just got blown wide open though haha!